Why Work At BlueSkies?
Why work at BlueSkies?
- Competitive salaries
- Support for professional and educational growth
- Health (including vision) and dental insurance
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- Employer matched IRA
- Tuition assistance for children of employees (space permitting)
Teachers at BlueSkies...
- Create a classroom setting where children’s social and emotional growth are supported
- Provide balanced programs that are nurturing and enriching, and are based on principles of respect for:
- Children’s unfolding growth process
- Children’s individual temperament
- Proven principles of early childhood development
- The needs of an individual as part of a society
- Are supported in their professional growth and expanding their careers in Early Childhood Education
Grow in your career
- Identify skills you have and get support to strengthen them
- Identify skills you want to achieve and get support to build them
- Continue your education and get support including paid time in classrooms and tuition assistance
BlueSkies has no current employment opportunities. Please check back for future postings.