Why Work At BlueSkies?
Why work at BlueSkies?
- Competitive salaries
- Support for professional and educational growth
- Health (including vision) and dental insurance
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- Employer matched IRA
- Tuition assistance for children of employees (space permitting)
Teachers at BlueSkies...
- Create a classroom setting where children’s social and emotional growth are supported
- Provide balanced programs that are nurturing and enriching, and are based on principles of respect for:
- Children’s unfolding growth process
- Children’s individual temperament
- Proven principles of early childhood development
- The needs of an individual as part of a society
- Are supported in their professional growth and expanding their careers in Early Childhood Education
Grow in your career
- Identify skills you have and get support to strengthen them
- Identify skills you want to achieve and get support to build them
- Continue your education and get support including paid time in classrooms and tuition assistance
BlueSkies currently does not have any open positions, but we’re always trying to keep on the lookout for talented teachers! If you’re interested in working her, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org